Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tyra Banks, Tribute to Alexander McQueen

Tyra Banks and Andre Leon Talley pay tribute to Alexander McQueen. Banks dedicated the latest cycle of her show, America's Next Top Model, to the late British designer, but that wasn't the only homage. She also did a photo shoot for her online magazine, wearing the gorgeous blue dress and stunning costumes to honor him. She says: “McQueen was considered royalty in the fashion community. I feel like a queen whenever I wear his clothes (especially the stunning blue dress I wore for this shoot)! I hope that you like the royal tribute that Andre and I (and lil’ Gianni too!) put together for him! It’s old royal fashion meets new royal looks designed by fashion royalty. McQueen had a flare for the dramatic and a love for fantasy. I would like to think that he would have loved these photos.”






See the rest of the fashion shoot here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! Keep checking this blog, cool posts everyday except on weekends..... Cheers!