Friday, May 28, 2010

Treehouses: A new style of living, part 2

More.....
“I once saw a witch whilst walking in the streets of Brussels. She gave me seeds and told me I would have to dig if I wanted to succeed in fashion. So I planted them in various places about town, and now they've grown into human trees.” 
- Jean Paul Lespagnard

Jean Paul Lespagnard - Whimsical treehouse in Hyeres, France


Tree house restaurant of a Banyan tree - Japan


The Yellow Treehouse Cafe - New Zealand


Up in a Fig Tree in Brazil






On top of a set of Eucalyptus trees - Brazil






Among Mango trees - Brazil


Home - office - Brazil


Images, courtesy of Casa Na Arvore


TreePee - Los Angeles


Magistree , bed-and-breakfast, Oregon


Forest Den 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! Keep checking this blog, cool posts everyday except on weekends..... Cheers!