Monday, November 29, 2010

La Belle Kate !

At 36, Kate Moss looks back in the last 18 years of her modeling career and chooses the snapshots she likes most and puts them on the market. Featuring at the New York gallery Danziger Projects, the model publishes a limited edition of 30 portfolios of photographs by 11 of the world's leading photographers, among them Annie Leibovitz, Mario Sorrenti, Chuck Close,  Mario Testino and more... Asked by the New York Times on her favorite picture, Moss chose the black and white image taken by her then-boyfriend Mario Sorrenti in 1993. "Even though I wasn't that naïve at the time, I really look it. I was in a relationship with him at the time and it was a very intense period of my life - it was my growing-up stage. I think I was 18 or something. I'd left London and went to New York and everything started to happen."
Each portfolio will be on the market for $75, 000, figure expected to go up as the series sells out.


Mario Sorrenti, New York, 1993

Glen Luchford, Time Square, NY 1994

Bruce Weber, Golden Beach, Florida, 1997

Annie Leibovitz, Paris, 1999

David Sims, London, 2006

Mario Testino, London, 2008



Exhibition at Pulse Art Fair in Miami on December 2 to 5
Images, courtesy Danziger Projects
To view more images, click on Danziger Projects
Source Vogue.it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! Keep checking this blog, cool posts everyday except on weekends..... Cheers!